July 09, 2015

Arbonne Dupe - Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Cream. My New Favorite Moisturizer!


As a stay at home Mom I am always looking to save money!

My Mom once gave me a sample of the Arbonne RE9Advanced Set and my skin never looked better. I was hooked! I looked up the product online and was horrified by the price.  So I picked one product from the set that I couldn't live without, the $85 Arbonne RE9 Night Repair Creme.
Luckily, I knew a friend who sold Arbonne and she sold me the night repair creme for a great price. But it was still quite expensive.

Just a few weeks ago, I happened to be scrolling through my Target Cartwheel App when I saw a 15% off coupon for one of the organic skin care lines, Avalon Organics


Once I had the product in my hand, I noticed it was very similar to another luxury skin care line that I love, Arbonne

Both product lines have anti-aging benefits, and contain vitamin C to help boost collagen and firm the skin.

As a past esthetician, I know how important the quality of ingredients are for any skin care product.  I have combination skin that is also very sensitive and prone to acne. I have a hard time finding any anti-aging skin care that doesn't cause breakouts. Any products with mineral oil or dimethicone generally tend to give me acne. Most anti-aging moisturizers are filled with those ingredients. 

So I studied the list of ingredients of the Avalon Vitamin C Rejuvenating Oil-Free Moisturizer and was very impressed with the quality!
 

I ended up buying the oil-free version from Target that day and saved 15% off with my cartwheel app. I must say that my skin is very happy!! It firms my skin, smooths texture and makes my skin look brighter. My skin feels comfortable after I apply it, not too greasy or sticky, just moisturized.

See for yourself, if you are like me with combination skin that is sensitive and acne prone, try this out and tell me what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment