September 21, 2015

Soft Purple Makeup Tutorial | Date Night



This date was particularly special because we were celebrating my husband's birthday. We put the kids to bed and my cousin stayed at our house to babysit while they slept.  We snuck out and pretended like we were 20 year olds again! We enjoyed a delicious dinner and after dinner we went upstairs to the lounge and listened to the DJ. I can't remember the last time we went to a "club" with a DJ. But I am so glad we did, it was so much fun listening to 90's hip hop. It was all the songs from when we first started dating.  But, I knew it was time to leave when a couple started making out with each other right next to us ha ha!




Here is the makeup look from the night.  I tried to keep it soft and simple with the focus on the purple eyeshadow.  The products used are listed below.
 I based my makeup look on my outfit below. I have been obsessed with rompers this summer. They are so comfortable. This pretty floral purple romper is so feminine and I got it on sale for $23 from Lulus.com. I also got the shoes from Lulus.com as well for $26.  

The weather has been so warm lately that it hasn't felt like the fall season has begun. But, this morning it is a chilly and rainy day.  I am looking forward to getting my boots and sweaters out again.  I am looking forward to going apple picking with my family and picking out our pumpkins too. 

Happy Fall Y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment